Sunset Trading Light Oak Kitchen Island | Terracotta Rose Tile Top
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Enhance the beauty and warmth of your kitchen while extending your work surface, dining, entertaining and storage space with this finely hand crafted Kitchen Island from Sunset Trading Oak Selections Collection. Versatile in style this piece complements traditional, country, cottage and will add a welcoming touch to any other home decor. Perfect for preparing large-scale family meals or serving drinks and appetizers when entertaining guests. In addition, the sliding counter top conveniently converts this island into a breakfast bar perfect for casual quick dining. Alone or paired with coordinating bar stools (sold separately) this unique multi-functional Kitchen Island will be sure to provide a welcome gathering place for your family and friends for years to come!
- Beautiful, easy to clean terracotta rose tile top will blend with any room color
- The uniquely designed island offers a ceramic tile sliding counter top with three adjustable locking positions: centered over island base, left side overhang or right side overhang
- Overhang adds 12" of extra counter space to accommodate two counter height or adjustable bar stools on either side of island (available separately)
- Leg clearance: 33.5"
- Island instantly converts to a kitchen dining or pub wine and dine table
- One spacious large drawer for kitchen and bar essentials: 3.75"H x 20"D x 42"W
- Two doors underneath open to one adjustable shelf for convenient access and storage of books, liquor or any large storage item
- Cabinet interiors (2): 22"H x 23"D x 18"W
- Three open fixed shelves for display of decorative bowls, wine glasses, baskets or gourmet cookware
- Top and bottom open shelves: 6.5"H x 23"D x 10"W, Middle open shelf: 7"H x 23"D x 10"W
- Top dimensions: 1.5"H x 36.75"D x 60.25"W
- Base: 33.5"H x 23.75"D x 50"W
- Bun feet with floor protectors: 3"H x 3"Diameter
- Total dimensions: 35"H x 36.75"W x 60.25"L
- Weight: 255 lbs.
- Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life
- Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
- Simple assembly: Attach top to fully assembled base. All hardware provided
- Free wood samples available
- Assembly required
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
- CARB / TSCA Compliant