Sunset Trading Shades of Gray Upholstered Barstool | Fabric Back and Seat
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These counter height barstools provide a clean, multi-functional seating option, with a contemporary look. Comfortable padded seat and back, coordinated with modern gray wood, will enhance your kitchen counter, rustic home bar room, den, kitchen or dining room. Create the perfect atmosphere for your entertaining lifestyle. Grey is not just the hottest neutral color, it livens up the boredom of white and has the flexibility to blend with your oak, brown, black or industrial inspired pieces. Eclectic warmth will heat up your ambiance, and fuses so well with country cottage, beach house and traditional styles. Coordinating your living room, kitchen, dining room and den with Sunset Trading Shades of Gray Collection is a breeze, with so many dining and accent furniture pieces, you can do this with ease.
- Upholstered stool covered in an easy clean polyester linen blend fabric that is resistant to fading and abrasion
- Neutral white and tan durable woven upholstery adds a designer touch
- Comfy cushions with welted seams for a finished look that withstands daily wear
- Delicately arched and padded ladder back gives maximum support
- Open top wood "handle" allows you to move the stool with ease
- Grey finish solid wood with subtle hues of light and dark oak has natural wood grain color variation
- Solid kiln dried rubberwood frame and legs support the seat
- Front stretchers ideal for resting your feet
- Plastic inserts protect your stone, wood and tile floors
- Free wood samples available
- Two year warranty against manufacturer defects
- DIMENSIONS: Overall: 40"H x 24"D x 20"W
- Seat: 25"H x 18.5"D x 20"W
- Back: 17"H
- Padded cushions: 3"D
- Seat to footrest: 17.5"H
- Weight (2): 22 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. The product you receive may vary slightly from the image portrayed. Decorative items in photo not included
- Attach legs to fully assembled box seat. All hardware provided, Philips screwdriver needed.
- Product Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Wipe up spills immediately. Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- CARB / TSCA Compliant